Steampunk artists innovate, repurpose, and give life to the otherwise drab and mundane surroundings of our lives.
If you are one of these artists, please consider submitting an application to be included in the Artists’ Gallery at Clockwork Alchemy!
We provide a real gallery setting for your art, and we also have an interactive section for more hands-on displays. The art of Steampunk is all about personal creativity. We look forward to seeing what you create!
Use the form below to get started; we will stay in touch with you to make sure we meet any special needs you may have.
Submissions must be received by February 29, 2020!
- Clockwork Alchemy is an all-ages event, and art pieces that Artists’ Gallery Staff determine to be inappropriate for minors will not be accepted for display.
- While precautions will be taken to protect the art on display, we cannot guarantee the security of your art during the event.
- You will be required to sign a waiver of liability upon delivering your art to the Hyatt Regency Burlingame.
- No art may be sold during the event, but we can include your contact information on the label near your art and you are welcome to make arrangements to sell art pieces after the conclusion of the event. Artists’ Gallery Staff will not assist with making sales arrangements, nor will an auction be held.
- Art pieces will be chosen using a juried selection process. You should be notified by early March regarding whether your piece has been accepted.
- Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.