Clockwork Alchemy 2022 embraces your mode of travel, from across time and the globe, no matter the conveyance!
Should you need the exact coordinates to enter into your navigation system:
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California, USA, 94010
Telephone: 1 650 347 1234
The Hotel Link is live and accommodations at the special Con rate can be made! Please read the important notes below for a smooth reservation.
- The Clockwork Alchemy room rate is only available for rooms booked for the time period of Thursday, March 17, 2022 to Monday, March 21, 2022.
- If you attempt to book for additional room nights around the CA time block as one reservation through the convention link, the hotel website will show that no rooms are available. That is incorrect! Don’t despair! You simply need to make a second reservation through the hotel’s regular reservation system for the additional dates.
- Room nights booked outside the convention block will be subject to regular hotel prices and availability and should be booked as a separate reservation.
- The room code for the Clockwork Alchemy block autofills when you click on the hotel link. (CA room block code is G-CLK1)
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter difficulty!
Location and Directions
Located near the San Francisco International Airport, and accessible by Caltrain, BART, samTrans and all of the various highways and byways of the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula, we welcome you to join us and get your gears whirring!
For map, parking, and transportation information, please click here.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers Clockwork Alchemy Members a special rate of $15 per day during the convention. Please take advantage of this generous offer!
For more information on parking, click here.
Hyatt Regency Complimentary San Francisco Airport Shuttle
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with the Hyatt’s free 24-hour to and from San Francisco airport shuttle.
To/From San Francisco Airport (SFO):
The hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked “Hotel Shuttle.” The shuttle bus is marked “Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46 a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes
Click here to track the Hotel Shuttle’s location!
Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain Burlingame station is 5 minutes from our hotel.
To look at the Caltrain Schedule, ticket fares, location of the Burlingame Station, Mobile App, and more see the Caltrain website.
The nearest BART Station to the Hyatt Regency SFO is the Millbrae Station and is 1.7 miles away. To view a map; or see walk time, local transit connections; and get information on schedules and fares; please see the BART Website.
There is a samTrans service stop on Bayshore Highway directly adjacent to the Hyatt Regency SFO. For more information on how to commute with samTrans, please click here.
Mobility Scooters can provide extra challenges as not all Paratransit vehicles are equipped to accommodate scooters.
If you are a visitor to San Mateo County who uses ADA paratransit in your home jurisdiction, please have your home agency call 650-508-6241 to arrange “visitor” eligibility for you. Visitors to San Mateo County who are ADA paratransit eligible are entitled to 21 days of visitor eligibility in any 12-month period.
Ramp taxis are often in high demand so it is recommended you reserve your ride early.
There are many amenities available to the guests of the Hyatt Regency SFO.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Gift shop
- Pet friendly
Click here to see all the hotel has to offer!
Several options are available on site to Clockwork Alchemy Members. These include: